Beef, mushroom, 2 large scallions, 10 garlic cloves
Marinade / 2 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoon garlic, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, 2.5 tablespoon sugar, 4 teaspoon minced scallion, 4 tablespoon sesame salt, 2 tablespoon sesame oil, 5 tablespoon pear puree, 1/2 onion
- Choose sirloin or tenderloin cut beef. Cut into thin peaces and make some slits on the surface.
- Take off the outer skin of the onion and mince, while halving the garlic cloves.
- Chop the scallions diagonally and chop mushrooms into small pieces.
- Mix the marinade by combining the soy sauce, garlic, scallion, sugar, sesame salt, sesame oil, pepper, and pear puree.
- Place the beef in the marinade and rub it to make sure the marinade is absorbed into the beef.
- On a hot skillet, add the meat with onions, garlic, scallions, and mushrooms. Cook well while making sure there is a little bit of soup left.
Japchae (Potato noodles stir-fried with vegetables)
Cellophane noodles, beef, 2 shiitake mushrooms, 4 tree ear mushrooms, onion, 1/3 cucumber, carrots, balloon flower roots, 1 egg, canola oil, soy sauce, sugar, sesame salt Marinade / 2 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 tablespoon sugar, 4 teaspoon minced scallions, 2 teaspoon sesame salt, 2 teaspoon sesame oil, pepper
- Chop the cucumber and carrots into thin slices, season with salt, and stir fry.
- Chop the onion into thin pieces. Shred the balloon flower roots into thin slices, season with salt, and stir fry.
- Mince the beef, place the beef in the marinade, and stir fry.
- Fry the eggs into a wide, thin sheet, and cut into slices. Cook the noodles, rinse in cold water, cut them into edible lengths, and season with soy sauce and sugar.
- Combine the fried ingredients with the noodle. Add soy sauce, sesame salt, and sesame oil and mix.
- Serve on a plate and top with sliced egg sheets.
Doenjang-jjigae (Soybean paste stew)
4 tablespoon Soybean paste, 4 cups anchovy broth, 1/4 daikon radish, 4 shiitake mushroom, 1/2 onion, 4~5 chungyang pepper, 1 large scallion, 1/2~ 1 tablespoon red chili pepper powder
- Chop the mushroom, radish, and onions into 1 cm rectangles and chop the scallions and peppers.
- Add soybean paste and daikon radish to the broth and bring to a boil.
- Once the stew is boiling, add the remaining vegetables and chili powder and then boil for a little longer.
Kimchi-jjigae (Kimchi stew)
1/2 head sour (Old) kimchi, pork, 1/2 onion, 1 large scallion, 1/4 block tofu, 1 pack enoki mushroom, canola oil
- Chop the kimchi, pork, and tofu into 4~5cm length, mince the onions, slice the large scallions diagonally, and prepare the mushrooms by cutting off the bottom.
- Add an ample amount of oil in the pot, and slightly fry the kimchi and pork.
- Add adequate amounts of water and bring to a boil. Add onions and keep boiling.
- Once the kimchi is soft and cooked, add the scallions, mushroom, and tofu. Boil again for a little longer.